We use cookies to make your experience of using our website better. To comply with the e-Privacy Directive we need to ask your consent to set these cookies.

LCV Driver (B)

col-narrow-left 

Job ID:

107813

Location:

Gwynedd 

Salary:

£8.00 per hour
col-narrow-right 

Job Views:

2

Posted:

12/03/2019
col-wide 

Job Description:

Due to increased sales our Porthmadog branch is looking for an experienced LCV driver (B) to join their hardworking and successful team. Driving a 3.5t van, you will cover North west Wales, parts of Mid wales and some North East Wales.

Working day time hours, Monday - Friday: between 7am - 4:30pm. On the rare occasion you may be asked to work a Saturday morning (8am -12noon), but this would be no more that 5 Saturdays a year

About the role

Main duties are:

  • driving vehicles up to 3.5t (with tail lift)
  • multi-drop delivery
  • loading and unloading your vehicle
  • daily vehicle checks
  • providing excellent customer service

This branch receives it's stock from our Bangor branch, so your first job of the day will be collecting the branch delivery. About 80% of the role will be driving, with the remaining 20% spent in branch - this will involve supporting the team in the warehouse and preparing your deliveries.

About you

Experience of multi-drop deliveries is essential and knowledge of the road networks in Wales is advantageous.

If you like to be kept busy then this is the job for you... This role is very hands-on and would suit anyone who enjoys working as part of a team and enjoys customer interaction.

About your development and benefits

We aim to unlock your potential and equip you with all the skills required to move to the next stage in your career with us. This all starts with your induction where you get to know us and our business and continues with relevant training and development.

Our people get benefits including:

  • pension plan
  • holiday - 23 days increasing to 25 after 2 years' service
  • staff discount
  • profit share.

About us

In the past, we operated under different brand names, such as Plumb Center, Parts Center, Drain Center, Pipe Center and Climate Center as separate businesses. Now, our customers can find all our products under one roof. We work with building and trade professionals every day. And by understanding their businesses, the products they want and the quality service they need, we aim to help them achieve more for their own customers.

From our offices in Royal Leamington Spa and Ripon, to our five distribution centres and over 600 branches up and down the country, our people work together to give our customers great service every day. It is a huge operation that involves one of the country's largest fleets of specialist commercial vehicles and it's backed by cutting-edge warehousing and customer focused supply chain.

Wolseley UK the country's largest plumbing, heating and cooling trade specialist merchant and we aim to be the first choice specialist merchant for trade customers. We're the UK operating company of Ferguson plc, a FTSE 100 company with revenues of over $18 billion.

Company Info
Wolseley

Company Profile



Company Info

Wolseley

Phone:
Web Site:

LCV Driver (B)

col-narrow-left 

Job ID:

107813

Location:

Gwynedd 

Salary:

£8.00 per hour
col-narrow-right 

Job Views:

2

Posted:

12/03/2019
col-wide 

Job Description:

Due to increased sales our Porthmadog branch is looking for an experienced LCV driver (B) to join their hardworking and successful team. Driving a 3.5t van, you will cover North west Wales, parts of Mid wales and some North East Wales.

Working day time hours, Monday - Friday: between 7am - 4:30pm. On the rare occasion you may be asked to work a Saturday morning (8am -12noon), but this would be no more that 5 Saturdays a year

About the role

Main duties are:

  • driving vehicles up to 3.5t (with tail lift)
  • multi-drop delivery
  • loading and unloading your vehicle
  • daily vehicle checks
  • providing excellent customer service

This branch receives it's stock from our Bangor branch, so your first job of the day will be collecting the branch delivery. About 80% of the role will be driving, with the remaining 20% spent in branch - this will involve supporting the team in the warehouse and preparing your deliveries.

About you

Experience of multi-drop deliveries is essential and knowledge of the road networks in Wales is advantageous.

If you like to be kept busy then this is the job for you... This role is very hands-on and would suit anyone who enjoys working as part of a team and enjoys customer interaction.

About your development and benefits

We aim to unlock your potential and equip you with all the skills required to move to the next stage in your career with us. This all starts with your induction where you get to know us and our business and continues with relevant training and development.

Our people get benefits including:

  • pension plan
  • holiday - 23 days increasing to 25 after 2 years' service
  • staff discount
  • profit share.

About us

In the past, we operated under different brand names, such as Plumb Center, Parts Center, Drain Center, Pipe Center and Climate Center as separate businesses. Now, our customers can find all our products under one roof. We work with building and trade professionals every day. And by understanding their businesses, the products they want and the quality service they need, we aim to help them achieve more for their own customers.

From our offices in Royal Leamington Spa and Ripon, to our five distribution centres and over 600 branches up and down the country, our people work together to give our customers great service every day. It is a huge operation that involves one of the country's largest fleets of specialist commercial vehicles and it's backed by cutting-edge warehousing and customer focused supply chain.

Wolseley UK the country's largest plumbing, heating and cooling trade specialist merchant and we aim to be the first choice specialist merchant for trade customers. We're the UK operating company of Ferguson plc, a FTSE 100 company with revenues of over $18 billion.